MSNBC hosts mock and laugh at Trump

Originally published at: MSNBC hosts mock and laugh at Trump - Boing Boing

7 Likes

His rejoinder to her comments were, all caps, ‘Where’s Hunter?’ I mean, is that all you’ve got?"

Hunter Biden is likely preparing for his sentencing. You ought to be doing the same, Donald. September 18th isn’t that far from now!

16 Likes

Now, now. I don’t believe for one second this one is true. Trump doesn’t give a flaming rat’s ass about his kids.

12 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by CBC

@awfulhorrid Jinx!

10 Likes

Sure he does. He’s been grooming them to be thrown under the bus and he doesn’t want that removed prematurely

10 Likes

Ooh! Ohh! Did he do any stuff from his early albums like “Lock Her Up!” or “Let’s see the Birth Certificate?”

10 Likes

Grammar AI ate a comma, I put it back.

6 Likes

“IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?”

no-shit-sherlock

7 Likes

He must be unbearable in private right now.

Let his unraveling commence.

8 Likes

Trump knows he’s going to lose.

This is why he’s playing up “voting fraud” and claiming he “already has enough votes” and “they are going to cheat.”

He needs to be president to avoid his crimes, and the only way to get there is to have the GOP to game the system in battleground states where they have some power. To avoid his crimes he has to enable more crime, except this time they’ll be doing it “legally.”

5 Likes

Though that is nothing new; he did the same thing in 2016 and 2020.

7 Likes

To be fair, he’s unbearable in public too.

16 Likes

FIFY. :grin:

6 Likes

miniature social network

:man_cook::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

They laughed at and mocked him before 2016 as well.

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Sure, but before then, he had not been president, and I think a lot more people are not willing to vote for him this time around.

Plus, it’s getting under his skin now and shaping how he’s running, which they are starting to cover.

4 Likes

I truly hope so! Back then it seemed like his support came from people who saw the mainstream as laughing at and denigrating them, the whole “deplorable” thing was a massive own goal so i’d hope lessons will have been learned. Take Jon Stewart, the Gordon Deitrich of the time, relishing the prospect of Trump running when we all thought his campaign would have crashed and burned.

It really is and it’s good to see, the mainstream news have moved like molasses to cover this. I come on here or read/watch things that don’t have a narrative to consider and i think ‘great, she’s got this in the bag’ and then i switch on some mainstream news source and they’re all jawing over how close this thing is.

5 Likes

True. But the public has the option of turning him off, or at least muting his ass.

His handlers have to stand there and listen to his bullish!t. And they deserve every moment of hell they signed up for.

5 Likes

As I understand it, voting has not begun yet. So how can this be true? /s

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.