Hilton Hotel manager arrested for sucking guest's toes in Nashville

Originally published at: Hilton Hotel manager arrested for sucking guest's toes in Nashville | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Supernatural GIF

10 Likes

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

7 Likes

Gonna have to read the fine print before my next Hilton stay; their services are really expanding! :crazy_face:

15 Likes

This guy’s stay was finger licking good

6 Likes

Was this a casting call for White Lotus?

3 Likes

If the night manager would work on being a bit more flexible, he could just suck his own toes and not assault a customer. Tootsiebation?

6 Likes
1 Like

Can’t help thinking this will REALLY torpedo your Tripadvisor ratings…

7 Likes

Tennessee Republicans will soon ban open-toe shoes.

5 Likes

What is wrong with you leave me alone _0cc99251ae84603f2d903c3103f8c021

6 Likes

A spokesperson for the Hilton Hotel group said that the hotel had circulated revised guidelines to managers. “We applaud the creativity of managers who seek out ways to make their guests’ stays unique, but room service should be restricted to the traditional offerings common to most hotel chains: food, a drink, extra towels or personal hygiene items, and so forth,” the spokesperson explained. “Contact, whether solicited or unsolicited, between a staff member’s mouth and any part of a guest’s body does not constitute part of the Hilton Hotel offering, and managers should not exercise their initiative in this area.”

The spokesperson went on to add that guests who had been made anxious following recent disclosures could request a pair of armored sleep socks, although to avoid any potential issues the socks would need to be collected by the guest in person from Reception.

2 Likes

How does it appear on the bill?

3 Likes

Secure those deadbolts, folks!

Yikes! but also…
Kv9cswk

4 Likes

Ugh. So now i need to figure out what to bring with me that I could hang on the long U that would prevent that. :thinking:

2 Likes

“I’m going to break into a guest’s room and suck on his toes. I foresee no possible consequences whatsoever, this is a great decision that can only go well for me.”

How did someone like this survive to be 52 years old?

3 Likes

duct tape over the latch and wedges for under the door.

2 Likes

Look on youtube and tiktok for flight attendant safety tips

3 Likes

Was this guy in in Florida in 2020?
Sleeping Florida man wakes up to find burglar sucking his toes, deputies say