Hitler had a micropenis and a deformed urethra

Hey, that’s the name of my punk band!

We opened for Hirohito’s Kamikaze Anus last week.

14 Likes

Oh I didn’t mean it’s wrong to ridicule Hitler, just that by today’s standards we aren’t supposed to do that to public figures if it isn’t relevant to what they actually stand for. For example if I were to refer to Donald Trump’s painful rectal itch, that would be unfair and I would never do it.

Well, look at me railing against political correctness. It’s a funny old world.

Pull the other one, it’s got bells on.

1 Like

Edit: created by Illma Gore after being inspired by an Onion article…
Illma Gore High-res printable version available here for one’s viewing pleasure
Donald Trump Stares Forlornly At Tiny, Aged Penis In Mirror Before Putting On Clothes, Beginning Day - The Onion - America’s Finest News Source

4 Likes

I do believe that Lyndon B. Johnson’s johnson has raised its head from time to time on BB…

11 Likes

Because, AFAIK, neither FDR nor Stalin had anything remarkable about their genitals.

1 Like

Because they wish to find something setting him fundamentally apart from “normal people.” If he’s not fully human then such evil cannot possibly exist within us as well. What a relief. Let’s go waterboard some Muslims.

14 Likes

I’m sure it sounded more pithy in the original German.

2 Likes

That gif kind of looks like he’s chowing down on an invisible hotdog… or something.

1 Like

MY EYES!!!

Oh Jesus.

4 Likes

Speech impediment?

(A-ha, ha, heh…)
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m imagining a historian’s conference:

Historian #1: “I’ve just published a book detailing the horrific conditions the political prisoners in the gulags had to endure.”

Historian #2: “Myself, well I’ve been working on a paper about the role of Hussars in the Napoleonic Wars. What have you been working on lately?”

Historian #3: “Me? I’ve spent the last two years examining Hitler’s cock.”

15 Likes

That’s funny, but the problem with associating micro-penis with assholism is that it would logically make Milton Berle a saint (Rasputin too).

4 Likes

If anyone does know anything remarkable about the anogenital region of FDR or Stalin… We are all dying to know.

3 Likes

Yeah… There are plenty of men with urogenital problems who don’t commit genocide. I don’t really get anything out of this except, “Oh. I guess that’s interesting, and now the song sort of fits, but I still hate fascists about the same.”

3 Likes

I definitely misread the title at first glance as “a micropenis and a deformed uterus.” Ultimately, it seems to make extremely little difference to the effect of the story.

4 Likes

1 Million times magnification needed!

Stalin’s pubes:

3 Likes

Only cuz he recorded himself talking about his own bunghole.

2 Likes

I would like to unsee this please