Homeland Security chief appointment was invalid, reports government watchdog

Well, we do have a president who is play-acting his role.

2 Likes

And not playing it at all convincingly.

2 Likes

Are we not using the Alan Rickman overturning a table thing anymore?

4 Likes

Good - hopefully that means we can also charge him and arrest him for what he did in Portland.

5 Likes

not even the fox, the fucking wolf.

4 Likes

etc etc

3 Likes

DeMockery.

1 Like

If nothing else he does like tatas.

** sorry. I’ll be laugh-crying I’m the corner **

1 Like

I’ll take a lot of crap for a paying job.

My worry is aligning with Trump will lead me to a prison sentence.

1 Like

At least Reagan had acting experience.

4 Likes

It think you answered your own questions there.

GAO’s conclusion has no force of law

but who issues the paychecks? Does GAO have to approve them?

1 Like

not really credited as an architect but revealed to congress by a whistleblower providing a “draft memo” outlining the trump administration’s plans for separating families from their children.

from: nbcnews dot com/politics/immigration/trump-admin-weighed-targeting-migrant-families-speeding-deportation-children-n958811
" In the draft memo, called “Policy Options to Respond to Border Surge of Illegal Immigration” and dated Dec. 16, 2017, officials from the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security lay out a blueprint of options, some of which were later implemented and others that have not yet been put into effect. "

from: nbcnews dot com/politics/politics-news/congressional-watchdog-finds-acting-dhs-chief-wolf-senior-aide-cuccinelli-n1236735
" As far back as December 2017, when Wolf was acting chief of staff to Nielsen, he sent a list of 16 options to curb the number of undocumented immigrants to Gene Hamilton, counselor to then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, for review.

Number two on the list: “Separate family units.” "

3 Likes

And ran a major union!

Chad Wolf? How can anyone take him seriously when he’s called Chad Wolf? He sounds like a hate figure from r/incel.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.