Homeopathic Berlin Wall Pills made from its pulverized concrete "treat" loneliness, isolation, and oppression

That is a convincing data point.

4 Likes

I need to stop reading this thread. My face is all red and starting to bruise up from the repeated facepalms. My hand hurts as well. What have y’all done to me??

the naked gun facepalm GIF

10 Likes

Oh, speaking of the Berlin Wall…

The film that the footage is taken from is worth seeing, if you’re interested in the waning years of the Cold War from the perspective of Berlin (primarily West Berlin) and from the perspective of music and art culture in West Berlin…

9 Likes

Well damn, if you can use homeopathy to cure the opposite of whatever a structure made someone feel, then the possibilities are endless. Though I wonder what would be treated by homeopathic quantities of, say, Hitler’s bunker, a Southern plantation, graveyard dust, or Trump Tower…

And heck, if it works with structures, then any inanimate object is also surely fair game. Feeling over-sexed? Take 1 ounce of homeopathic dildo water.

I’ve always wondered: what does homeopathic dinosaur shit treat?

3 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

6 Likes

Think of all the diseases we’d have, if it weren’t for all the homeopathic treatments we get every time we drink water! (The rhetoric around homeopathic treatments seems to imply they’re all positive. Or maybe they’re not, but they balance each other out?)

4 Likes

I prescribe the following:

Wash your face
Take 10ml of the water that you washed your face with, and dilute it in 1L of water
mix the resulting solution and bang it against a horsehair cushion (this is really important, somehow).
Repeat this cycle 200 times.
Then, take 1 drop of the final solution once a week to cure your sore face.
For ease of administration, you can drop that drop of water onto a sugar pill and let it evaporate. Then eat the sugar pill. Much handier for transport.

7 Likes

Just be very careful never to drink water that was in contact with something that was joyous! Can you imagine??

2 Likes

If only the curative powers of the wall had been known earlier, the West could have leaked the knowledge and the resulting erosion could have led to an earlier resolution of the Cold War.

3 Likes

Pretty sure this is a lot more than 4 years old.

On the bright side, at least it’s not something that can only be harvested from the slaughter of some horrifically endangered animal?

1 Like

Best not to consider how they “treat” things like ADHD or mania…

6 Likes

What would homeopathic anti-matter treat?

5 Likes

I suppose the good news is that even if the concrete of the Berlin Wall was found to cause cancer there’s absolutely none of it in these sugar pills.

3 Likes

Strangely he’s not chosen to use homeopathy to treat his cancer.

3 Likes

it’s no matter.

4 Likes

exactly :confused:

3 Likes

I mean, homeopathy nonsense is always nonsense, but this seems really next level nonsense…

4 Likes

Considering the concrete was impregnated with asbestos, you can be sure it causes cancer.

To be sure you don’t touch it directly, you should be purchasing NFTs of these pills.

2 Likes

… how many times do I have to dilute myself :thinking:

4 Likes

The author forgot to include “analrapists” in the list.

1 Like