Horrifying footage of Corgi

funny not funny, sorry not sorry.

We Are Not Amused?

1 Like

Neyt comrade

I have this cool Ein shirt.

8 Likes

It’s a Beschizza post. That mean clickbait all the way down, with the clickbait photoshopped so its eyes are its mouth

10 Likes

Well done, but I think priming people with

was totally cheating. Let people reach sad and enraged on their own, they’ll feel better for having earned it themselves.

3 Likes

unicorn chases you

17 Likes

I must now sue the corgi and its owner! They broke the sky. — formerly known as chicken little.

2 Likes

When you tickle us, do we not laugh?

5 Likes

Oddly…this group showed up on my FB feed

9 Likes

I made a mistake in soft-pedaling the headline. It needed the “horrifying footage” cue

10 Likes

The ultimate in Beschizza’s business would be a rickroll link where Rick Astley’s eyes have been given the Beschizzness. Whachyou say, @beschizza? I double dog dare you!

11 Likes

*stares, slowly steepling fingers and narrowing eyes as thinlipped smile spreads*

19 Likes

I might have done a very very related google search around then.

Are you stealing my wi-fi?

Here’s a plummeting unicorn chaser:

10 Likes

Oh that is adorable!

5 Likes

With that title I have zero desire to watch the video. I really don’t get this post, comes across as tasteless.

3 Likes

Thanks. Kevin Eastman liked it too when I met him (co-creator of the TMNT). I love it too.

3 Likes

Horrified, tried to click through to source without having to watch in order to gain insight into details of canine catastrophe. Upon loading, the source page AUTOPLAYED THE VIDEO.

I shrieked.

I guess technically anything that isn’t the ground is “sky.”

5 Likes