Horse wanker arrested twice in a day

I also thought that the title meant someone was masturbating horses, which must be legal for insemination (they use electric stimulation…). As to why it would be illegal to masturbate in front of a horse, I wonder why. Not that I plan an experiment, just that the horse is not likely to care.

1 Like

Because he’s not just wanking in front of a horse, he’s wanking out in a field in front of a horse where people can see him do it.

1 Like

Don’t I remember a play where that was kind of the plot?

A doctor whose life was a wreck was
Confounded by just what the heck was
Disturbing a boy
Who could only find joy
In horsing around with an Equus.

(NSFW)

6 Likes

I’d go see them… They could tour with Gogol Bordello maybe?

2 Likes

I thought so much, but that is not what the story says. If the person was simply masturbating outside, the issue is indecent exposure and not bestiality, so why is the horse even mentioned? Or is it illegal to masturbate in front of horses, if that happens in a closed stable? Inquisitive minds want to know.

You know I am surprised nobody has brought up Washington State yet…

1 Like

Horses are his kink.

He also had nine breaches of an ASBO for masturbating in public that banned him from entering any field, stable or area that might contain equine animals across Humberside.

2 Likes

Just twice, huh?

So? What law prohibits masturbating in a stable? Seems to me that horse owners were denied a business opportunity. :innocent:

8 Likes

Yes perfect. How has this not happened yet.

Let’s :clap: Make :clap: this :clap: happen :clap:.

2 Likes

As long as they go with the Pogues, I’m there!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.