Horse wanker arrested twice in a day

Drive by wanking?

6 Likes

Am I the only one disappointed the perp’s names isn’t Philip?

4 Likes

I have heard about these websites, but they are simply not my thing.

3 Likes

Now I am imagining someone hooking up a horse cam to Omegle.

1 Like

We need a funny nickname for the horse wanker.

How about “Mr. Hands”?

Worst reboot of 'Equus" EVAH.

7 Likes

Came for this reference, left satisfied.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m not sure which is better or worse! Aggghhh

1 Like

Everybody remember that scene from ‘Freddy got Fingered’?
No? Even though the movie is an eternal masterpiece that just manages to get better and better reviews throughout the years?
Yeah… maybe it’s for the best, you’re not ready for it.
(and strangely enough I have a hard time finding the clip online; i tried ya’ll)

I second the name “bukkakaroo”

4 Likes

Bring on the wanking horses :notes:

2 Likes

That reminds me of an episode from season 1 of LA Law (a mid-80’s TV show about the dramas of working in and around a, um, law firm in LA) where the character played by Susan Dey prosecuted a guy accused of stealing bull semen. The episode’s title was “Beef Jerky.”

(This is the real reason God created Wikipedia.)

3 Likes
3 Likes

Man, I came here to say that there are jobs as AI technicians where he’d get paid to wank horses off all day long until he was sick and tired of horse wang, but… now that it’s been pointed out that he likes to wank in front of horses… Nope. no veterinary jobs to do that. Also not aware of any clubs catering to horse patrons that like to watch primates jerk it. So this guy is shit out of luck.

2 Likes

Or he may have better success relocating to a place that has a whole bunch of horses. He can conceal himself in a big herd and wank away unseen. Of course the horses would see him, but if he’s also an exhibitionist…

1 Like

Just realized Horse Wanker would be a great name for a band that mashes up Punk and Banjo.

8 Likes

Speaking as an engineer: this should totally be a thing.

5 Likes

I know right?

The product I work on has been suffering from inherited terminology with a love for calling the same thing by 5 names and also different things by the same name. Makes triaging bugs a delight. :scream: :sob:

3 Likes

I mentioned this story to a friend. They said, “Aren’t there videos of horses on the internet?”

7 Likes