Hotel safes are easily opened with a screwdriver and a paper clip

[Read the post]

1 Like
5 Likes

Too bad there wasn’t a microphone and a second set of hands in the safe… to help make a bearable video.

4 Likes

…and a friggin’ light source!

2 Likes

Didn’t watch video, but I assume it was at least in landscape? :wink:

1 Like

I think he cropped portrait. He added a blue bar to one side with the logo of the channel.

2 Likes

Since it’s already pedant party over here:

It’s ‘voila’. Voilà if you must.

A viola:

8 Likes

I’m so used to seeing that spelling that I didn’t even notice. :frowning:

1 Like

Came here to post this. Cracks me up every time someone does that, which is more frequent than one would think.

1 Like

methinks you got Whooshed.

As in “that misspelling is a clever inside joke and quite intentional”? Tell me more.

Well, maybe more common among musicians, but as far back as 19[redacted] when I was in high school we’d deliberately write “viola” for cliche’d effect.

As an aside, violists are the butt of more jokes in an orchestra than any other instrument – of course orchestras don’t have accordions.

1 Like

More than the Tuba? Or the poor guy who has to wait half an hour in silence to strike a triangle or those fairy-magic chime things precisely once at precisely the right moment? I had no idea.

I doubt your musician inside joke is the reason for most voila/viola mixups out there, though.

2 Likes

Can verify, tuba players got a lot of shit.

3 Likes

“nuts and/or screws or whatever you want to call them”

derp

Another one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.