HOTELITOR, the combat mech/service workers sci-fi adventure you didn't know you needed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/06/hotelitor-the-combat-mech-service-workers-sci-fi-adventure-you-didnt-know-you-needed.html

7 Likes

macross plus animation GIF by rotomangler

hollywood might GIF

12 Likes

Yes, the conceit of a mishmash of people living inside a space-bound giant robot is very Macross to me.

7 Likes

I hope they have a sense of humor. I liked when Maccross made me laugh or surprised me like when the giant aliens started to defect to human ship.

4 Likes

Just never order the pineapple salad.

(RIP Roy)

5 Likes

This looks pretty awesome :+1:

7 Likes

As a fan of Mazinger Z, Macross and Lost in Space this looks fantastic. Oddly it was my childhood fantasy to be lost in space inside of an ancient giant mecha or spacecraft.

This looks amazing I gotta order this from my local comic shop.

Speaking of Macross, because my younger brother liked Rick Hunter. So being a good big brother I was a fan of Roy Focker.

Anyhow, I always thought that Claudia was the most tragic character in the entire show.

5 Likes

okay, books are great; but now i want to play this game :rofl:

5 Likes

I want to watch the anime too. I see some resemblance with the Grendizer theme on the video…

2 Likes

To be recklessly pedantic, that looks more like the 32 bit super VGA era.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.