Houston's "inchworm bandits" create performance art while robbing restaurants on their bellies

Definitely feasible as the mechanism for rolling and flattening dough in a pizzeria that doesn’t spin their pie dough by hand.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can figure out how tall someone is when you’ve got a full body shot of them crawling on the floor, unless that floor is infinite and without furnishings and not tiled or anything like these floors obviously are.

1 Like

Yep. The motion sensors are something you have to plan in advance for. Most likely the motion sensor’s sensitivity and range had to be adjusted down to prevent the inevitable rodents from setting off false alarms. They might know this from experience, or just trial and error. There’s no such thing as 100% secure.

Or… maybe the restaurant has windows?

2 Likes

I think you mean Houston’s 2.54centimeterworm bandits.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. It looks like they’re trying to avoid being seen by anyone outside to me. Notice they raise to hands and knees once they’re behind the bar.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.