How many cheerios can you stack on your sleeping baby?

[Read the post]

3 Likes

Daddy’s precious little unicorn…

6 Likes

Can we still try this if we got his/her nose and can’t remember where we put it?

11 Likes

Ah, Cheerios! The monkey chow of parenting! Surely if aliens are keeping humans in a zoo in some far-flung planet, they are feeding them Cheerios.

12 Likes

this is the best use of babies since… well, i can’t think of another use.

6 Likes

This looks like the most fun, but I don’t know about best…

There is a reason that I do not, and should not, ever have children.

17 Likes

oh, i like that idea too. simultaneously adding to their developing immune system database from the nearby environment, thus making them STRONGER. multitasking FTW!

6 Likes

Zero.

My kid is not a baby anymore.

1 Like

Wait for it… GOOD BABY! Now eat your treats!

5 Likes

It’s even easier for older kids, cause you can use whole boxes of Cheerios, instead of individual pieces.

4 Likes

You’ve clearly never seen my child sleep.

12 Likes

Yeah, the downside of that is that you have to keep having babbies, because they won’t clean your floors anymore after they start walking!

8 Likes

Substutite “dump” for “stack” and the number goes way up. Isn’t math amazing?

3 Likes

I do have a kid, and I’m not sure I should. But so far I’ve keep her alive and mostly happy.

4 Likes

If you have adult children, just sneak into their houses while they’re asleep.

7 Likes

Well, they are damn tasty.

1 Like

Wow, wish I knew this was a thing when I had babies around! I did enjoy stacking quarters on my cat’s head, but didn’t count them, just wasn’t thinking about my place in history. Pretty sure I had 3 or 4 bucks there. But I don’t know if I could stack 18 cheerios on a table, dude has SKILLS!

1 Like

it’s always the most obvious thing that i tend to miss.

1 Like

Hint: you can always cheat with superglue.

7 Likes

hundreds of teens in 2030 are saying WHY!?!

3 Likes