How much money did the National Republican Senatorial Committee waste to make this silly smear ad?

Originally published at: How much money did the National Republican Senatorial Committee waste to make this silly smear ad? | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Mark Kelly and Joe Biden, sitting in a tree. L-O-V-I-N-G…

I guess they’re banking on how low Biden’s poll numbers have sunk? Guilt by association, etc.

Still, yes, the graphics and the whole tone are…bizarre. Not to mention that it’s in portrait mode. :confused:

3 Likes

Political ads are just giant piles of horse shit being shoveled out. I know 1st Amendment and all of that, but the literal lies I have seen on local ones are just hyperbolic and out right lying garbage.

The SPIN on the abortion issue on the Kansas ballot is gut wrenching.

I know it is for the mobile content that so many people are using (especially younger people) but I’m old and don’t like it. (shakes fist at video)

2 Likes

The main message here, of course, is for their homophobic/transphobic base, for whom the slightest suggestion of teh gay is a deal breaker.

3 Likes

Waste is right. This made me wonder how much is being spent in general. Campaign finance reform needs to be revisited:

3 Likes

Worse I tell you, landscape, but then letterboxed into portrait and then pillarboxed back into landscape. There really is no excuse, even for backwards ass old cronies of farts of ghouls that call themselves the RNC.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.