How not to defraud Workers' Comp

My first guess for the actual suspicion would be just looking at where the sprinkler head was in the ceiling vs where her chair is. Objects tend to fall straight down, not diagonally. Or maybe her head has a strong magnetic field…?

Good call. She also would have had to be looking up for it to hit her where she hit herself.

Message received.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Insurance Fraud with Cormac.

1 Like

And that little creep became Slippin’ Jimmy McGill:

5 Likes

3 Likes

The “scheme” came to her almost instantaneously!

0:00 Thing falls and startles her.

0:03 She hatches plan to lie about it to get money she doesn’t deserve.

My brain doesn’t work this way.

2 Likes

Seems like someone took a certain satirical movie a little too seriously.

2 Likes

Heres a spoiler, Florida man is almost always from Ohio. Originally, but often within the last year.

1 Like

AAAAHHHH, THAT’S MY FAVORITE I LOVE YOU!!!

bows down to your .gif skills

2 Likes

I love “Pete and Pete”! Remember when Little Pete ran away from home on the riding lawn mower, and Mom used the plate in her head to monitor the police band to help find him, while driving in the family station wagon?

3 Likes

“They never gave her money so she don’t
have to repay none.” Is this supposed to be ironic illiteracy?

Interesting that the video was largely about corps defrauding worker’s comp and how, even here, we mostly talk about single idiots who got caught over peanuts.

2 Likes

Rule #1: Know where all the cameras are, especially the ones that they don’t tell you about.

It’s still not as fun as all the people that jam onto a bus after it has a fender-bender, ready to sue for whiplash. It’s especially fun when it’s a sting bus.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/18/us/ghost-riders-are-target-of-an-insurance-sting.html?pagewanted=all

Oh man, down to post 57 already and nobody has made a “head on” joke?

3 Likes

Mine too. But then I realized that obtaining the tapes, when available, is probably standard procedure for any insurance claim.

2 Likes