Watch man's clumsy but persistent attempt to break into truck with a mop handle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/02/watch-mans-clumsy-but-persis.html

1 Like

this is one of the funniest things ive seen online in quite a while. it reminds me of older school viral videos… i can only wait and hope that more videos like this are made, lord knows theres plenty of material out there to use

2 Likes

That fall had the potential of breaking his hip. Ouch.

Fun fact, spring loaded centre punch will/can break a vehicle window somewhat quietly and completely, windshields notwithstanding.

3 Likes

The play by play is fantastic. Though I wonder what the deal is with the salami and cream cheese quote at the end…

2 Likes

Pardon the French and all, but all I can think is:
Oh fuck that’s gotta hurt.
(and technically it’s German)

2 Likes

Is this Florida? This is Florida, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Unless gerrymandering has somehow incorporated Timecube, I don’t believe Seattle is currently in Florida.

7 Likes

Christ I’m tired of the Florida = Crazy cliche.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s an homage to longtime Mariners announcer Dave Niehaus (RIP) and his famous grand-slam call: “Get out the rye bread and mustard, Grandma—it’s a grand salami!”

1 Like

I’d wager that poor crack head has cracked a few bones…and probably can’t get any healthcare for his injuries.

1 Like

As someone who’s observed crackheads, I don’t think this guy is on crack or regular cocaine. He appears to be under the influence of a downer, most likely copious amounts of cheap booze, but possibly in combo with cold medicine, hand sanitizer or something else fools mix with alcohol.

At first I wondered if this was a radio station stunt like those people they pay to call in, but he’s obviously smashed and I doubt a station would hire someone to get pissed as they’d be unreliable at following a script.

2 Likes

It appears that the inebriated fellow has mistaken that vehicle for a piñata. I can understand his confusion.

2 Likes

Well: Florida is terrible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.