How to cut a carrot

[Permalink]

2 Likes
1 Like

((carrot + apple) / cheesegrater) + sugar = delicious

Badass!

2 Likes

That’s not cutting a carrot, that’s art disguised as food.

4 Likes

We used to practice this when I was working a professional kitchen after high school. It was a shitty kitchen so this wasn’t in anyway something we’d do for the customers or get proper training in. But when we were bored one of the other guys had a book on vegetable garnishes we’d all try. I sucked at it.

2 Likes

I suppose the salt is added to draw out the moisture, which would soften the carrot and presumably make it easier to separate the lattice.

Once I master this technique, I’m just one step closer to a mashed potato ski slope with carrot snow fences and asparagus trees.

6 Likes

These people aren’t hungry enough…

1 Like

All very impressive but where’s the regulation green cutting mat for veg?

Fucking A.

1 Like

I actually just cut a carrot. It took a lot less than three minutes.

1 Like

I just spent about a minute and a half going “You’re pointing the blade at your fingers. The blade is pointed right at your fingers. Aaaah.”

6 Likes

Well, the blade is basically holding still and the carrot is moving, which helps reduce injury capability pretty significantly.

2 Likes

1 Like

[delicious(carrot) + delicious(apple)]/cheesegrater > [delicious(carrot) + delicious(apple)]/cheesgrater + sugar

1 Like

sorry, that doesn’t add up.

I think it is a balanced equation, assuming that sugar has a negative value.

I’m more worried that it doesn’t compile.

1 Like

Coming in future episodes:

How to fry a frog

How to mash a mango

How to peal a peanut

Are you kidding?! During the course of that video I cut a whole bag of full of carrots!

1 Like

Anyone else lose their grip on reality at 3min23sec?

4 Likes