How to find out what Trump's favorite big data machine knows about you

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/16/how-to-find-out-what-trumps.html

1 Like

24 Likes

…analysis and psych profiles that the Trump campaign used in its electioneering.

They may have had the data, but they didn’t use the data. In my county there was no Trump machine at all. I don’t think they had even one paid staff. The campaign office was usually dark and locked. A few hours a week they handed out bumper stickers.

2 Likes

So, do it before Brexit is finalized![quote=“Boundegar, post:3, topic:95223”]
They may have had the data, but they didn’t use the data. In my county there was no Trump machine at all. I don’t think they had even one paid staff. The campaign office was usually dark and locked. A few hours a week they handed out bumper stickers.
[/quote]

Doesn’t that suggest they DID use the data…to figure out that it wasn’t worth the time and effort to canvas there?

3 Likes

Quite possibly, but Cincy isn’t that blue. The rednecks across the street love them some Trump.

1 Like

Cincy? Wow, yeah, that surprises me.

I lived at three different address in August, September, and October last year. Long-term address, then temp housing while moving to another state (for work), then a permanent address in the next county. Should someone hypothetically in my situation request all three? I’d guess going with the oldest address would suffice.

Hi there. Long-time BB reader, first-time commentator here.

Is there any downside to doing this? Is it possible that one would simply be either confirming information already held by CA or filling-in the blanks for them? Is there evidence of anyone receiving a response after payment was made?

5 Likes

Welcome!

Thank you for the nice reply. Hope you stay and join the conversations!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.