How to use up every last bit of heavy cream

I saw the title, I saw who posted it, and I was really really reluctant to click and see what it was about. Happily, it did not exceed expectations.

1 Like

I like my coffee like I like my women: bitter and murky.

5 Likes

@beschizza… You are a true genius

27 Likes

You are pure gold tonight, sir.

6 Likes

I’ll have an Irish coffee, double the Irish, hold the coffee.

9 Likes

Is there a “civilized” badge?

It should be a star with a stately mustache.

6 Likes

@OtherMichael had a thread where you link to a post ideas that could be turned into legit products. I forget what it was called but this should be there.

1 Like

1 Like

If it wasn’t for half-and-half I’d have rickets and osteoporosis and shit by now.

It’s called #StartupIdeas.

4 Likes

I’ve accidentally wound up with a K-Machine. I’ve not opened the box, and I am planning to return it, but this pack your own grounds idea intrigues me. Thank you for the tip, I’ve got some furious google noises to make now to see what the buzz is on that.

1 Like

Yeah, but who wants to drink just one cup of coffee?

ETA: I must admit, on occasion I do. I have a small french press I use for that.

2 Likes

But WHYYYYYYYY?

4 Likes

I think it means this: .Fulgor Nocturnus

2 Likes

Fair trade?

1 Like

That’s it!

My local grocery store divides its shelf space amongst “whole bean”, pre ground, and kCups. Every time a new kcup is introduced, it seems like one of the whole bean varieties goes away.

5 Likes

In my household same attitude for toothpaste. Leftover toothpaste lasts me almost until the better half is done with the next tube.

3 Likes

I like my coffee black, like my coffee.

9 Likes

Oh god, toothpaste. The tube never seems to end.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.