Huffing Boing Boing

#Bowel movement. riding bowel movement. suspended from a bowel movement.: bowel movement. an bowel movement. or best bowel movement. ever

[1] [2]

As generated by:

1 Like

Dystopia Job Title Generator

Hitler tends to be dishonest.

Brought to you courtesy of Capt.Obvious.

6 Likes

hey! Be nice to @CaptainPedge!

5 Likes

Georgia to execute a traveling band of evangelical resurrectors

7 Likes

I suppose you have to get them all in one fell swoop, otherwise, well, you know…

5 Likes

Second career of choice for disgraced cops: The Dark Lord’s Handbook

7 Likes

Reminds me of this:

CURSE YOU, FANTASY TIM POWERS! EVEN IN MY DREAMS YOU DEFY ME! <shakes-fist-at-sky/>

3 Likes

Kickstarter funded gesture input ring is World’s best jar lid opener

8 Likes

Wow. I hadn’t paid full attention to this thread since it started while I was on internet-hiatus, but I was startled to to see that the first link you used featured my half-brother Mick Garris, from his old interviewing days, with a few of his Masters of Horror buddies. He won’t thank me for sharing this, especially on the day before his birthday, but he’s also the first face you see in the upper left corner on http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

It’s fun to see those guys when they were so young.

7 Likes

ITS ABOUT TIME

DEAR G-D THE END IS NIGH

1 Like

I think the next bot should be able to photoshop - I would like to see a turret mounted Kate Peirson!

3 Likes

Try as I might, I couldn’t find a suitable image to accompany this headline.

Ok, actually I just wanted to google “Kate Pierson mounted”

Edit: waetherman!!!

2 Likes

Puppies with guns are like living TASERs

4 Likes
4 Likes

The bot is getting smarter…

Pirate schools are a big problem, I hear.

2 Likes

I could definitely see this one getting some BoingBoing front-page action from CD (also: now I’m hungry):

Does thinking of CIA agents as furries humanize or de-humanize them? (or, It’s a gasser!)

Makers are getting out of hand (or, I think I saw this on Etsy)

1 Like

The bot’s got some good stuff. The recursive stuff is funny sometimes, but more often it’s not. I mean, like when it’s funny it’s really funny and when it’s not it’s really not. I wonder if it should be prohibited from using each term more than once.

I really like the 3D printed dress made from 3316 pet raccon.

3 Likes