Huge deadly cobra interrupts golf game (video)

Originally published at: Huge deadly cobra interrupts golf game (video) | Boing Boing

1 Like

10 Likes

Looks like the mongoose decides that there is no chance of successful attack now that the cobra has moved onto the camouflage free zone of that alien lawn.

4 Likes

The cobra easily could have gone around that round lawn marker thing but decided to parkour over it just to show off. I can’t blame the mongoose for passing on this particular nope-rope.

And to think golfers in the U.S. are still whining about a few javelinas.

9 Likes

Time to caboodle, it’s a danger noodle!!

9 Likes

Go Team Snake!
Golf courses are an abomination.

9 Likes

Headline should have been: Huge deadly cobra enlivens golf game

7 Likes

delayed a round of golf, you say?

Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

13 Likes

We need a golf course destroying javelina, cobra, alligator, and Canadian geese supergroup

4 Likes

Hey, yo, mongoose, come get your boy!

2 Likes

They can import cobras to handle the javelinas. And leave them afterwards to deal with the club members.

1 Like

It seems that she’s attacking the marker, directly. The print on the thing could look like a face to her, I think. She’s pretty pissed of to begin with.

Naja nivea has about 150 mg of venom per bite, and 0.4 mg/kg seems to be the lower limit for a 50 % chance to die.

I don’t have a problem with snakes, I really like them in a way. But that one? Hard pass. No encounter, please.

2 Likes

Oh, very beautiful … on a monitor or through a high powered telescope. That’s quite close enough, otherwise. I do applaud her for breaking up that golf game, though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.