Human body trapped in sewage screen causes 14.5 million gallon sewage spill

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/16/human-body-trapped-in-sewage-s.html

2 Likes

28 Likes

14,497,873 gallons of poo poo, not good for anyone or anything.

4 Likes

“It wasn’t immediately clear how the person became trapped in the system.”

I await the update.

3 Likes

They’ll flush it out.

11 Likes

8 Likes

He’s got poop face, no doubt about it.

2 Likes

By true government logic, they’ll fine the person (body).

I thought I was clicking on the article entitled “A San Diego Republican operator ran a massive multimillion-dollar Facebook scam”, but somehow I ended up on a piece about a human body stuck in sewage.

Eh, same difference.

9 Likes

At first, they thought he was clogging up the liquid waste tank (#1 on the map).

Then they realized he was buried in #2.

4 Likes

They just wanted to help with building that moat.

3 Likes

the url for this article is oddly appropriate, especially if you’re slightly lysdexlic

human-body-trapped-in-sewage-s.html

2 Likes

This vaguely reminds me of the story of the Dutch boy who held back the sea by sticking his finger in the dyke. But 14.5 million gallons of sewage - yup, that’s got to require a total body commitment.

2 Likes

There are a lot of sewage spills from Tijuana into the US. And it’s quite possible they’re all dead bodies.

2 Likes

I still burn with curiosity about what Windy did with the ricin burgers. So many unanswered questions about BrBa…

1 Like

A thing you tell ‘anxious’ toddlers at the day care center.

1 Like

I’m glad Jimmy Hoffa showed up again! I’d assumed he had more concrete accommodations the past few years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.