Human leg found on Mars?

Originally published at: Human leg found on Mars? | Boing Boing

10 Likes

HorribleCourteousCock-max-1mb

28 Likes

Apophenia and pareidolia found on earth?

14 Likes

Yes, many statues depicting human beings have legs that are smoothly tapered and don’t have knees. Because that’s exactly what human legs look like.

17 Likes

But we know the truth

3 Likes

The truth is out there.

6 Likes

This is incredibly irresponsible speculation. It’s probably just a lamp.

(EDIT: Oops, the original post got to the joke first. I will donate these likes to charity.)

35 Likes

this is what’s confusing to me. nasa’s clever enough to fake the moon landing, then uses alien technology to get our rovers to mars, but flubs the whole thing by allowing all this hard evidence out!

nasa has no credibility anymore. and now we know why. they’ve got no leg to stand on

22 Likes

Clearly it is a Martian leg.

3 Likes

Its Nessie

46 Likes

Human leg or Loch Ness?

6 Likes

After all, “FRAGÍLE” is an anagram for “ALÍEFRG,” so it’s GOT to be aliens feeling frigid up there in the chill of Mars’ (lack of) atmosphere. Imagine the poor dears all freezing the tips of their tongues onto flagpoles up there!

4 Likes

Jinx, you owe me a Coke.

3 Likes

It would be “Fra-jee-lay.” Must be Italian!

Damn! Less than 30 min in and ninja’d multiple times!

Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

16 Likes

Looks like a rock to me. Yeah, I’m fun at parties…

6 Likes

It’s a major award!

10 Likes

That’s a pretty wild natural formation, if I’m reading the image correctly (which I may not be, given angle and resolution); it’s pretty interesting just as a rock.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what it is. A human leg. Done and done; it’s Miller time.

1 Like

uhm thats, not a leg … it’s a “silicone-based lifeform” and I see these sold on amazon and ali express in a multitude of different vibrant colors and styles… I haven’t seen any in the boing boing shop yet though.

3 Likes

The Loch Ness Marster!

9 Likes