Humanoid figure spotted on moon

not to burst anyone’s bubble about this “giant” but the video has indicated the “shadow” incorrectly. When you zoom out to see additional topography you can see the the “humanoid” IS the shadow as it is in the same direction as the rock/mountain/hill relatively close by. that actual thing casting the HUMANOID shadow is pretty indistinguishable.

1 Like

Debunk.
That word is really only used when dealing with dumb claims or hoaxes, so consider it debunked.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, it’s annoying that we need to waste any time disproving something when it’s really their responsibility to substantiate or prove their claim. Besides, a man on the moon? Based on shadows? Hasn’t the guy seen the face on mars and think that his claim is a bit unoriginal?

Ever since the Curiosity rover landed on Mars I go through the images uploaded daily. I view them on my iPad using NASA’s Be A Martian app. I see anomalous things and faces pop out all the time. It’s simply a result of our human proclivity to recognize patterns. If you view those images of Martian rocks and dunes you can see just about anything. Like looking at clouds. You could, if you are so inclined, see dragons, cars, birds, or whatever strikes your fancy. This obviously applies to photos of the moon or indeed any images that have lots of random elements.

I’ve been meaning to set up a Tumblr where I post the Mars images that have interesting items and it’s just one of those things I need to take an hour to do that I just haven’t. With the Mars images, it would be similar to crowd sourcing in something like SETI@home where the more people scan the images, the better the odds something interesting is located. Of course, there will be endless false positives, a lot of fun, but superficial finds, but that’s okay too. It would seem like looking at the dunes and rocks of Mars would be dull and repetitive, but seeing those clear images taken recently from the surface of another planet amazes and inspires me each and every time.

Having said all of that, it’s clear that the man in the moon photograph is black. Therefore, we should probably shoot him with whatever weapons can reach that distance on the outside chance that he might be stealing candy, soda, or will be walking onto some stranger’s porch to ask for medical assistance.

1 Like

I am curious what kind of weird ass rock is standing up that tall to cast that kind of shadow. Is it a meteorite that just happened to embed in the surface perfectly vertical?

Well, that’s because Moon-Men are ALLOWED to carry harpoons, and no commie-muslim freaks are gonna take 'em away, goddammit!

1 Like

Why do you assume there’s anything extraordinary about men on the moon? I would like to see some evidence for the preposterous claim that there’s nobody up there.

It’s the Giant Baby from the end of Stanley Kubrick’s film “2001: A Space Odyssey”, who is now thirteen.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m more curious how a giant Mickey Mouse glove came to be left there some distance away.

1 Like

The jig’s up now! Government’ll have to come forward with the truth.

Any minute now the networks are gonna explode with 24 hour replay of the White House press secretary uncomfortably trying to inform the nation of the secret US lunar base and it’s ongoing bear problem.

Any minute now.

Debunk.
n. place to de body for de rest

3 Likes

Your mom is is clearly and inarguably a humanoid.

3 Likes

Nah, we could reasonably argue about whether my deceased mother exists at all (ba-dum-bum).

1 Like

3 Likes

I accidentally stumbled upon a second figure, almost identical, on roughly the same latitude. Which makes me believe it was dirt on the lens of the camera? Use the coordinates in my screenshot to check for yourself in Google Earth.

edit: “new users are not allowed to put images in a post”
so I can’t show you. :frowning:

so here are the coordinates of the second (identical!) figure:

27°38'56.18" N  18°15'05.29" W

and the first (from this post) figure:

27°35'47.59" N  19°38'36.44" W

Dirt or perhaps Spiders from Mars crawling on the lens?

3 Likes

Definitely, or Lunar Fireflies!

this has already been debunked. the camera that shot this photo shot a few
thousand pictures and EVERY shot has the same anomaly in the same place.
i.e. its dirt on the lens

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.