Humidifier vs Dehumidifier

It would be impossible to be more second rate than Mythbusters. :wink:

I just resort to memes

word

5 Likes

During one of Lenny Bruce’s performances in 1966, he said he was arrested for saying nine words, and says them in alphabetical order: ass, balls, cocksucker, cunt, fuck, motherfucker, piss, shit, tits.[3] The last seven words are the same as George Carlin’s.

the hunt goes on

my guess is that the majority of them are designed to confuse nazi trollies

1 Like

■■■■■

“Do you need anything dampened, or… made soggy?”

10 Likes
3 Likes

I actually fucking hate that it censors moist. It’s not funny or clever.

Also censored are cuck, and the “N” word. I haven’t been able to find anything else that gets ■■■■’ed out.

What the heii is Heivetica?!

3 Likes

“Comic sans” should be blacked out too

3 Likes

Tried something similar with pasta and antipasti.
TL;DR: the calories do not cancel thenselves out.

9 Likes

They would if you made antipasti with antimatter

1 Like

Screen Shot 10

2 Likes

Terrific! My eyes got wider and wider till I saw the little April Fools label at the bottom.

I keep all my sensitive files in WOM (write only memory).

2 Likes

might be useful for cryptography.

1 Like

My sources tell me that an experiment of that sort was the real reason why the LHC at CERN was down the last time.

1 Like

Thats… exactly what the test said.

You summarized their findings.

Are you allowed to tell us this stuff?

I feel like you’re the cool uncle that lets us drink Zimas.

1 Like

Google says

Heivetica IS a modem-yet-classic font that offers a. broad family with many weights lor maximum iloxiolity

1 Like

Basically, the only reason MOlST was censored is because I wanted to test the feature with something that was obviously trivial. It was the only word censored for a long time, and at some point someone added 𝓬𝓾𝓬𝓴 and the n word.

BB’s last commenting system autocensored the n-word, c💋nt and f💋gg💋t, with posted policy explaining why. The new ToS had no explicitly censored terms. The autocensoring is best understood as 1/3 about the worst word, and 2/3 a gently humorous reminder to everyone whose speech this is, but there’s no official or collective position on it so far.

2 Likes

pee-wee-word-day

I was thinking about replacing my computer’s software-based null device with a black hole diode, but the challenge of how to keep it from absorbing the computer and the rest of the planet stymied me.

2 Likes