Hurricane Florence makes pig poop ponds overflow in North Carolina

They fertilized the fields around here with nitrates and manure the last couple of days. My smell sense was tingling. Since it doesn’t involve a pigmageddon overflow, that’s okay.

1 Like

Count your blessings, huh?

Also smh @ “pigmageddon”; you know that’s gonna be a thing now, right?

*lolz

Will it involve Bruce Willis?

I think some people have already been using it.

PigLogo_zps2rep3xna

4 Likes

I don’t even want to know; I refuse to google.

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If that doesn’t work, we can always get Mr. Tinyhands to throw some paper towels at it.

3 Likes

they have killed a man more than once

Not really worth getting resurrected for. “Lazarus, rise up! … Whoops, there he goes again.”

4 Likes

So Trump was right. He predicted that a red wave was coming.

1 Like

“they have killed a man more than once” - you’d think after the first time he’d have learned his lesson.

4 Likes

Perfect metaphor for industrial civilization.

2 Likes

The mods/staff have the control here, no one else.

If your comments are being deleted, it’s because the mods agree with the flags being thrown.

If you want to have a conversation about veganism, you’re always free to go start one.

5 Likes

The racial makeup of the county was 58.67% White

No, these are “real Americans”, he will make sure that they get all the help they need.

Whether that help will actually be useful is another matter.

3 Likes

It depends on the circumstances.

When a mod is doing a manual thread cleanup (which is unfortunately often necessary because so many human beings are rude, ignorant, and aggressive) there’s often collateral damage. Replies and references to deleted posts can disappear as mods work to preserve topic continuity and provide the best experience for other readers. Unlike the kind of deletion that you’d get based on your own behavior, this will not show in your history as you being sanctioned, but you’ll get no notices that it happened.

If you want to discuss this more, there’s another thread for it, in the meta category, it’s best not to do it here.

Thank you everyone who explained what I didn’t understand!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.