Husband of Moms for Liberty co-founder accused of rape by alleged menage a trois lover

I can’t believe you missed the opportunity to type AstroTERF.

8 Likes

Ah, excellent! That needs to be used more, with full credit to you.

8 Likes

I can’t take credit, I’ve seen it used in other places.

6 Likes

Do they operate out of the non-existent basement of a pizza restaurant?

1 Like

Nope, these ones are real.

5 Likes

Which is why they are convinced that their enemies are deranged sex freaks who rape kids. If we Christian moralists are sick perverts, they reason, our amoral, Godless athiest enemies must be even worse, since they don’t even have the fear of God to restrain them.

7 Likes

Yeah, they really can’t imagine anyone else being different from themselves, can they?

6 Likes

Tiffany Justice, the co-founder and president of Moms for Liberty, said she was the one who tweeted the post — and then deleted it because of the response it was receiving

I mean - if there ever was an AI-generated name for a MAGA-loving fundamentalist fascist it’s GOT to be Tiffany Justice!

5 Likes

When I first heard her name, I honestly thought it was the sequel to Jennifer Government. Real person, but still dystopian.

5 Likes

Just look at him… who would believe a fellow like that would do such a thing(s)…
Why… everyone. Everyone.

√ High up muckily muck GQP
√ Busy bodies piously telling others what to and not to do
√ Busy bodies piously telling others what to and not to do with their bodies
√ Busy bodies piously telling others what to read and not to read
√ Florida
it checks out

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.