Florida school board votes to oust Moms for Liberty's Bridget Ziegler

Originally published at: School board asks Ziegler to resign

7 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

11 Likes

Too bad the vote is nonbinding.
Surprised she hasn’t had a press conference, screaming about being ‘canceled’, or some such nonsense.

Looks like these two hypocrites were made for each other; every closet in their house is probably full of skeletons…

10 Likes

I’m happy for the school district. Unfortunately, she’ll have more time to devote to her fascist organisation (unless the conservative sugar daddies decide her lifestyle is too scandalous for the Xtianists).

5 Likes

Right-wingers only seem to do good things for the wrong reasons. This isn’t for the bigotry or book-banning, it’s for being into 3-ways and being married to a rapist (mostly the 3-way thing).

13 Likes

…and a 3-way with another woman instead of another man!

5 Likes

[singing] Christian Ziegler it’s all over. Your mission is a failure, your lifestyle’s too extreme. I’m your new commander, you now are my prisoner. We return to The Villages, prepare the transit beam.

9 Likes

It’s always the people who scream the loudest about controlling other’s sexuality that have the biggest shit shoved into their closet. Always.

8 Likes

I’m glad this happened to her and am looking forward to more consequences. It just grinds my gears that her husband is the one with a credible accusation leveled at him but she’s the only one facing any sort of fallout so far.

9 Likes

This. She may have done things I don’t agree with, but she’s done nothing illegal and she’s the one being punished for it. It’s almost like it’s a distraction from the husbands’ serious crime. I hope he gets what’s due.

I guess I shouldn’t look the gift horse that tramples a neo-missionary in the mouth.

5 Likes

He may hopefully be in his way out too:

They ought to have already charged him, though…

5 Likes

I honestly don’t think that people who can support these kinds of ideas about gender, sexuality, or even power dynamics at work could possibly have healthy interpersonal relationships. Like either they don’t practice what they preach at points in order to have relationships or relationships will be highly dysfunctional to the point of danger and/or impossible.

The thinking is so extreme as to be prettymuch anti-social.

7 Likes

Considering that hypocrisy is the centerpiece of Republicanism these days, I’m just shocked that they didn’t award her with a medal and write her a glowing hymn of praise.

I would bet if the third party in the 3-way was another man instead of a female, most of the public condemnation would be turned more toward her rapist husband than to her.

The GOP can accept all of the extramarital shenanigans you can supply as long as there’s no icky lesbianism involved. Can’t have the little lady straying away from the husband’s…ahem… most prominent attributes.

5 Likes

“Bridget Ziegler is not accused of any wrongdoing”

legally maybe. Morally, she’s the worst.

2 Likes

It’s nonbinding. Call me when she actually does resign instead of using this as a fundraiser against the woke school board.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.