HX-01: a feature-length journey in psychedelic space

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/24/hx-01-a-feature-length-journe.html

2 Likes

had a look at the kickstarter - yep, it’s groovy work, and the cards and stickers are beautiful, but i just don’t get why it’s got to be a video - seems like software could handle both the images and sounds - then it could go on forever

2 Likes

I liked the part at 6:20.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe I should start taking acid again after 25 years. That might help us survive the years to come.

3 Likes

i liked the part at 4:20

3 Likes

A full-length short?

1 Like

that was cool, makes want a 60" screen to have it showing on repeat all day.

1 Like

I’m encouraging all of my friends, including those who are parents, to have a psychedelic experience in 2017. We all need a reminder that this is just a ride, now more so than ever.

4 Likes

Agreed. Electric Sheep did this years ago and better imo.

someday robots will take my job, but not yet hopefully

2 Likes

oh, hey! - don’t get me wrong, I really liked it - you could write the software too :wink:

2 Likes

ProjectM - the stand-alone version of the MIlkdrop music visualizer. It responds to whatever music you’re playing.

ok, that will be my next project…

1 Like

in the future all art will be generative. it will be auto-posted on the internet and blogged about by automated blog-bots. comment bots will automatically comment on the posts. only then will the humans be free

6 Likes

It looked into my soul.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.