I can see forever: Trump edition

Aw, that’s just Earleena. She always looks like that.

1 Like

I normally want nothing to do with any more Trump posts, but at least this is a good excuse to share this disturbing/wonderful video of a black man who went to both Trump rallies and Bernie rallies and offered “free hugs”.

Americans need to see this:

Warning: This may make you cry.

Get on the right side of history, folks. If you can get out to a Bernie Sanders rally, do it. It may be one of your life regrets if you miss this historic opportunity.

9 Likes

Be sure to get a trademark!

Heed the first movement, remember the destruction of the world.
Now, behold the destruction of life, dreams, hope; it is the fate of all things.
Heed the second movement, and stand in awe.
Now, behold your former vain attempts at stopping the inevitable.
Heed the third movement, this is the power you oppose.
Now, behold your Savior and God; there is no salvation, prayers fall on deaf ears.
Heed the fourth movement, the skies are tearing apart.
_Now, behold the wild dance of a Charming Star._

1 Like

Eyelids are for the weak.

1 Like

4 Likes

“Here’s someone from a Lowell, MA Trump rally who can’t hold it in as well:”

Looks like she’s thinking “Oh God everyone knows I supported him and now I’m seeing him close up, and he has actually got 666 written on his forehead.”

As John Berryman put it, “They believe - and quail.”

2 Likes

Apart from us. No chicken organised the elimination of the Kulaks, the Cultural Revolution, the Rwanda Massacre, the Serbian ethnic cleansing, the Bengal famine, the Seven Years War, the Shoah, and a few others I can’t be bothered to list. And all of those were the product of human malice, plus stupid people following orders.

1 Like

"I can see clearly now, my brain is gone. . . "

(Sung to the tune of the Johnny Nash, mid-70’s hit.)

She was a Trump tripper.
It took me sooo long to find out.
But I found out.

1 Like

1 Like

Give her a break. She came straight from the ophthalmologist.

Or the mushroom farm.

Was his mask slipping, or did she just get too close to all that charisma?

I’ve always wanted to meet Werner to dispute this point. I have looked into some stupid eyes in my time, and frankly my chickens are pretty sweet. I’m not saying they’re Einsteins, but they’re smarter than you think, and lots of people are dumber than chickens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.