Trump Deep Nightmare: Google's Deep Dream AI run against a Trump speech

[Read the post]

1 Like

I see what you did there.

4 Likes

Well, I was strongly anti-Trump, but now that I know that Cthulhu endorsed himā€¦

5 Likes

Isnā€™t that a bit unfair to Cthulhu? He should have used that tattooed picture of Cruzā€¦

5 Likes

Gonna need some mentalfloss after that.

7 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna set this right hereā€¦

3 Likes

I think I took too much

I just thought my Hoffman Lenses were malfunctioning.
They live, we sleep

7 Likes

Somehow it was less scary for me. He just looked like a monster when he talked. As opposed to looking like a human being. Which is worseā€¦ Way worse.

Also that was his presidential announcement speech. My favorite Trump speech. In it he outlines his adolescent power trip wish fulfillment fantasies for how he will strong arm American corporations into bringing back manufacturing to the US.

Itā€™s basicallyā€¦ When Iā€™m president they will have to come begging to me. It will be awesomeā€¦ I will look so good in that Oval Officeā€¦ Telling the CEO of Ford how things are going to go.

4 Likes

Hey, is it the end times already? [sips coffee]

3 Likes

The most frightening thing about this is it visually describes my feelings whenever Trump opens his mouth. The even more terrifying thing is he truly is not a monster. Heā€™s just a guy that happened to be born rich and come into power in the 70ā€™s/80ā€™s and never let go of the ā€˜I got mine fuck youā€™ mentality of the era.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well it doesnā€™t look any different to me. Thatā€™s what I always see when Trump talks.

1 Like

Holy shit.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see this at maximum dream depth, not tied to audio volume.

$3 to do a website?

#YOU ARE A GODDAMN FUCKING MONSTER

and the website probably sucks

4 Likes

Is that a garter snake?

1 Like

What we call garter snakes in Western Washington look nothing like that. Garter snakes are slender. About 1.5cm wide, 20-30cm long. Black, dark gray, or a dark gray dark blue, with a line running down its side the length of its body. When you grab them they release a stinky musk, and bite you with its relatively weak, toothless jaws.

I tried keeping a few in a terrarium in my room, providing plants and crickets. The snakes died overnight. The white underbellies turned blue by morning.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™s in Western Washingtonā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Instead of ā€œDeep Dream does Trumpā€, the opening title should have been ā€œDeep Dream does Donaldā€.

1 Like