Looping GIF of Trump's weird "hiss"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/21/looping-gif-of-trumps-weird.html

13 Likes

And that will be my nightmare fuel for the weekend… thanks @beschizza!

16 Likes

Never before put much credence in the crazy reptilian memes, but now… :scream:

10 Likes

So glad I hadn’t eaten lunch yet… though now, there’s no telling when I’ll get my appetite back.

Thanks, Rob!

17 Likes

I have never believed in reptilian shape shifters. I still don’t … but god damn sometimes I really have to work at it.

8 Likes

39 Likes

And the mutant scumbags that have his back…

tumblr_pf7rxf0ngt1wxndp0o1_540

23 Likes

Penis-eyes! :crazy_face: I didn’t think it could get any more grotesque…

1 Like

It’s pics like these that make me glad I’m hungover and not planning on eating today to begin with

6 Likes

Anybody know how to hack the big screens in Times Square?

12 Likes

Oh come on. I deliberately didn’t click through to your BB post, only to get this here. Thank goodness my phone is in wind down mode, so this doesn’t give me colorful nightmares. Greyscale is by far enough for this.

Also, “Donald Trump hissing at things” tumblr in 3, 2,…

4 Likes

I sometimes wonder why there isn’t someone buying the damn things for those purposes.

There must be some billionaire who wants to troll this guy, right? Right?

2 Likes

We could forward a copy to them.

If Rob is down with that.

8 Likes

President “V” reveals his true colors, finally.

14 Likes

Needs more Toad

7 Likes

…from a higher-definition angle.

Oh thank goodness. I thought it said “from a higher dimension.”

3 Likes

I find these kinds of cartoonish games over his stupidity a little scary

I mean he could actually be mentally ill, but no-one could ever get proper action done over that in this day and age because it would be written off as politics

so instead we get a man-child who sits watching TV all morning, seriously, they can’t schedule anything because he sits for HOURS watching, they call it “executive time” which is also a scary joke - president of the entire country doing this

2 Likes

I pray you do.

ETA If you could get each mouth eyes to hiss at different speeds, it would be sublime.

its_madness_i_tell_ya

3 Likes

That’s what I was looking for!

1 Like

Needs more mouth-eyes in the animation. I’m looking at you @beschizza!

5 Likes