Stunning photo of the media reflected in Trump's eyes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/10/stunning-photo-of-the-media-re.html

2 Likes

Cool shot indeed, but I’m not finding this sentence so obviously self-evident that it needs no further elaboration:

I cannot recall seeing an image that so perfectly captures the relationship between our 45th President and the free press our Constitution protects.

Okay, but … how so?

8 Likes

The media is fake. I can tell by the pixels.

11 Likes

wow, an actual picture of a black hole, I wonder what science will do next.

23 Likes
7 Likes

See! The press is the enemy of the pupil!

(sorry, couldn’t resist - great pic tho)

29 Likes

My, what big eyes you have, Grandmother!

Dr Jack Brown wonders why Trmp’s pupils are often so dilated

Perhaps it’s to take in all the media attention.

3 Likes

Someone got one of those fancy white cased Canon lenses…

1 Like

…and his pupils are round, not slits.

6 Likes

Nice try. I award half credit.

Apparently, when you stare into the abyss, the media stares back.

6 Likes

“The media are seen reflected in eye of President Trump as he spouts lies, idiocy, self-love, and Russian propaganda on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, before boarding Marine One helicopter, . (AP Photo/Pablo Martínez Monsiváis) #realDonaldTrump @realDonaldTrump #WhiteHouse @AP_Politics @AP_Images

There, fixed it for you.

3 Likes

All I see in tRump’s eye is shit, full of shit.

2 Likes

“Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world.”

― Werner Herzog

Oops. Sorry, wrong topic. My bad.

22 Likes

In a parallel universe where Trump made cool choices, he would choose this picture as his presidential portrait, to be hung in the White House.

In our universe, he’s never made a choice that’s better than a wet Big Mac.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s actually “c-beams” glittering in the dark near the Tannhauser gate, not the media.

He’s the newest model Nexus-8, they tossed away “more human than human” and decided on “so incompetent and bumbling you can’t help but think he’s a real human.”

2 Likes

Black eye, like a dolls eye…

8 Likes

the problem I have is that the media is portrayed as something noble, it’s not, not even remotely, they are a bunch of children, shallow and moronic and purposely gave us trump in the first place

the noble ones are almost gone, the deep investigative reporters, the ones who go to dark dangerous places to cover events that could very well kill them

the ones chasing trump at his helipad for the latest lie of the hour are idiots, what if NONE of them fell for that nonsense and he was left to rot, it would be far more productive

3 Likes

The good doc provided a list of possible medical causes. My money is on these two from that list, because… Trump:

Syphilis (Neurosyphilis)

Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome

Chickenhawk. Now it makes sense!