Stunning photo of the media reflected in Trump's eyes

That’s so cornea.

13 Likes

Agreed. It calls for at least fifty lashes.

11 Likes

Iris my case.

13 Likes

My god. It’s full of dumb.

mygod

16 Likes

10 Likes

We know Trmp doesn’t have Rimsky-Korsakov Syndrome because he has absolutely no musical talent whatsoever.

4 Likes

That rather looks like the Evil Planet from The Fifth Element.

1 Like

if an idiot fell in a forest would any one hear it

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

A nothing but fun, bouncy, effervescent video (thumbs up!) which – unfortunately – reminded me that in 1953, the song How Much Is That Doggie in the Window? was for a time No.1 on the Billboard charts. The video kicked in the don’t-dump-on-them-for-this-when-we-did-that part of my brain.

1 Like

I would have waited a few days until after the black hole photo circulates. Otherwise it’s just too easy to get them mixed up.

2 Likes

Was tired of waiting for someone else to sub in eye of Sauron.
Although, lets be honest: it should rather be lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that Trump fits a robot’s idea of the uncanny valley? He looks almost like a human, but he’s always acting “off” by just enough to trigger their AIs to recognize he’s nothing more than an poorly articulated puppet with exaggerated behavior.

Because I’d totally buy into that theory.

1 Like

I buy that Trump is a replicant. His constant repetition. His reliable triggers. His inability to use any information not already hardcoded in his programming. His basic inhumanity: “less human than human.”

And it certainly explains Ivanka. She’s a much more advanced model, but oddly you can tell much more easily that she’s a replicant.

3 Likes

There goes iris security. Someone has to have hi-res pics of his fingerprints and a 3d scan of his face. His security questions are probably grandfather’s name, alma mater, and favorite color. Twitter takeover time!

1 Like

ENHANCE!

4 Likes

“My God…it’s full of shit…”

3 Likes

That video completely rescued my morning. Thanks!