The BBC is using this excellent photo of Trump for everything

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/24/the-bbc-is-using-this-excellen.html

11 Likes

Love it!!

7 Likes

And if you look closely you can see his eyes really are tiny angry mouths.

18 Likes

35 Likes

I prefer pictures that accentuate Trump’s finer features. Such as his supple hands.

14 Likes

Saw one this morning on BBC news that showed Trump pretending to drive a truck. Looked like he was screaming. Iconic.

30 Likes

Would you prefer that they use this one from now on?

25 Likes

BBC descriptor includes:

US President Donald J. Trump prepares to greet truck drivers and trucking CEOs on the South Portico prior to their meeting to discuss health care at the White House in Washington, DC, USA, 23 March 2017.

i’ll see if i can track down that image for you, boss

here you go, boss

24 Likes

Why exactly have you not already horror-shooped this pic @beschizza? In this of all things, I would not have expected you to be so lackadaisical.

9 Likes

The BBC coverage of president Trump has been consistently amusing. It’s politely insulting as only the British do best.

20 Likes

“Put a bullet in Imperator Furiosa’s skull!”

5 Likes

These photo mockeries only embiggens Trumpublicans.

On the upside this would destroy the man-bun.

15 Likes

Context is everything. He was just doing his Dick Chaney imitation.

6 Likes

Is that 1313 Mockingbird Lane? If so we can all learn that not all monsters are tall and green.

7 Likes

“I’m in the wrong movie”

25 Likes

Accelerated aging being a thing during the presidency, I’m kind of looking forward to seeing what he looks like in four years…

24 Likes
1 Like

Except with Trump, that’ll be everyone else.

7 Likes

OMG, do my eyes deceive me or is his tie at approximately the correct length?

Somehow we’ve gotten through to him on this important matter.

13 Likes

A slightly different version taken a second or so earlier is credited to Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images on Buzzfeed.

2 Likes