The BBC is using this excellent photo of Trump for everything

according to this, it’s still a tiny finger’s width too long

11 Likes

PUUUUDEN EN DA RIIIIIZZZZZ!!

40 Likes

Assuming he makes it as far as 4 years…

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the international dateline or timezone variance that is screwing it up, but it can’t have been used for two days. The photo was taken yesterday, according to the Washington Post.

seen on twitter

45 Likes

One day someone who works for the mint is going to have to get this fuckers hair just right for the dollar coin presidents get after they die.

7 Likes

would that include hells angels

“Putin on the Ritz,” surely.

7 Likes

28 Likes

If I remember correctly, BBC is already condemned as crimespeak’fake news’ - what’s to lose?

8 Likes

4 Likes

C’mon he’s clearly singing ‘We’re on the Highway to Hell’ - like the rest of us.

8 Likes

For once I just thought, hey, you know what, this is already good.

10 Likes

9 Likes

If you look at the zoomed in version, you can see the puppeteers who operate him.

11 Likes

33 Likes

Revealed at last

6 Likes

And there’s probably still tape on the back.

8 Likes

On the bright side by that time coins will only be minted as collectors’ items, being too expensive to be used as actual money anymore. Either that or things will have so completely descended into chaos that we’re using the barter system, and Trump’s hair already looks like the southern end of a northbound chicken…

4 Likes

I figured they were trying to make him look like Prince Philip (the queen’s hubby)

Unfortunately we can only wonder about how trump is referred to in her maj’s house.

6 Likes