Donald Trump is furious with Fox for showing photos that make him look "orange"

Originally published at: Donald Trump is furious with Fox for showing photos that make him look "orange" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The Witcher Idk GIF by Mashed

Noting that he doesn’t hesitate to insult, demean and belittle others, my advice to him is “vacate the kitchen”

11 Likes

Easy, just get him a black and white TV to match his beliefs.

6 Likes

Don. Donny. C’mere. I got something to tell you. No, just quietly. C’mere.

It’s not the photos that make you look orange.

29 Likes

The conspiracy against Trump is getting so bad that even the mirror and bathroom scale industries are in on it now.

21 Likes

Why he just don’t use less orange paint on his face?

8 Likes

Maybe he’s afraid to see what’s underneath if he washes it off.

makeup

17 Likes

So fox is distancing from trump knowing he is going to jail, but they also depend on his viewers so they turned on desantis which the magas loved.

Meanwhile trump needs fox to be elected (so he can somehow avoid punishment) but knows he has no bargaining with them… fox will figure out how to court the magas but their entire culture is eating itself and it’s not impossible to see fox explode too.

The next season of political theater is going to be great!

5 Likes

22 Likes

Did you make this?! Just great…

7 Likes

I wish I had. I recently found an old message with a link to a crumbling website and there it was. I grabbed it and got out before the roof came down.

19 Likes

You know what, Mr. Trump? I agree that Fox should show some of the data where you’re crushing President Biden.

You’re whupping him in Number of Impeachments, 2-0. You have the US record in this category, in fact!

He can’t compare with you in Number of Indictments. You have a 4-0 lead there, and you may even pad your lead in the coming weeks and months!

16 Likes

Joining LED bulb manufacturers and toilet flushes!

Oh god, that I even had these things in my mind. Kill me now.

11 Likes

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

13 Likes

People So Mean

10 Likes

True True Agree GIF

5 Likes

that’s a good one

4 Likes

In an attempt to perform their fealty to their Emperor, other Republicans started applying ludicrous amounts of bronzer. Look at Hannity and Tucker once Trump became president. It’s like when pets mimic their owners’ behavior. Their obvious obsequiousness would be funny if they weren’t trying to destroy the country.

8 Likes

“The name is Mycroft, Rick Mycroft; meme-hunter!”

9 Likes

istockphoto-1226808018-612x612

18 Likes