Donald Trump is furious with Fox for showing photos that make him look "orange"

Yes, but reversed. The orange is a veneer to cover the moldy old whiteness.

7 Likes

… and 91 felony charges (and counting!)

8 Likes

He knows he looks orange. People have been saying he looks orange for decades. He does it on purpose as a gimmick. Why is he upset that they’re using photos where he looks orange?

5 Likes

I haven’t thought about Martians Go Home! in years, but that instantly reminded me of it.

3 Likes

Maybe the orange skin, and the ridiculous hair cut are all part of a distraction plan? He dumps them all when he goes on the lam? The only identifier he might struggle to disguise are his teeny-tiny hands.

Pictured: Trump’s hand, with KallMeKris for scale.

4 Likes

Orange is the new orange.

10 Likes

… Biden’s not ahead by much, but Trump is definitely behind

2 Likes

We truly live in one of the stupidest timelines.
Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

It belongs in a museum!

5 Likes

To be fair the average U.S. President has been charged with 2 felonies

“Die mad, salty!”

9 Likes

I wonder which of his chins he’s upset about, he has a fair number of them in the wattle of his.

3 Likes

Will this do?

No, the image is not stretched.
(An unpleasant encounter at Royal Academy Summer Show)

6 Likes

“You’re orange, you moron”

7 Likes

6 Likes

Naranjito…

You know, I’m still really annoyed about that sick parody of a football match Germany and Austria pulled off in the preliminary round.

2 Likes

Good example to use to teach the difference between three different commonly used statistics that people could be referring to when they use the term average.

The mean number of felonies is 2, computed by adding up all the felonies all the Presidents have been charged with and dividing by the number of Presidents.

The median number of felonies is 0, computed by sorting the list of number of felonies and taking the middle number of that set.

The mode number of felonies is 0, computed by looking for the number in the set of felony counts that occurs most frequently.

6 Likes

It’s going to be my go-to example of a very, very skewed dataset for a long time.

4 Likes

At least among the pollable demographic (people who still have landlines and have nothing better to do on nice summer days).

1 Like

I’ll give that a notional, shaky smile, hopeful thumbs up?

Never underestimate the level of voter suppression and gerrymandering the US suffers from.

It scares me.

2 Likes