I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Are we on the thermal lance again?

I can’t find a better copy of the video, but if memory serves it also took a really long time and a large number of lances to burn through the top of that thing.

2 Likes

Make sure it has some funky synth and a good bass line.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Today I opened the closet door and in the darkness saw the safe at the back of it. I stared at it. I don’t rightly now for how long I did but when I looked away the sunlight glinted in through from the blood-veiled dusk and I remembered I should just call a locksmith

41 Likes

This isn’t an antique safe still interesting

2 Likes

Individuals with The Open Organization Of Lockpickers should be considered to have knowledge of the existence of ‎Schröechizza’s Safe.

10 Likes

Please?

6 Likes

While I’d love to see video of Rob going at it with a thermal lance, or other ill advised shenanigans, It’s really time to get the darn thing open.

@beschizza I hope to see you and one of the TOOL folks busting it open soon, if not a paid locksmith.

6 Likes

Earth-shattering kaboom! Earth-shattering kaboom!

14 Likes

Call Geraldo, too. Just in case it’s filled with krugerrands.

10 Likes

I’m hoping that it contains a small, securely-locked adamantium box. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Or selfies of Geraldo… :scream:

6 Likes

LOL, hey like him or not I can only hope to look as good as he does at his age.

2 Likes

Just wait. Next week Rob will be soliciting ideas for how to get an unexpected locomotive out of his basement.

21 Likes

The keys to it are in the safe…

20 Likes

“We should just drive it out of the basement!”

6 Likes

basement or dungeon? has anyone an idea about the size of Chateau Beschizza?

12 Likes

Guys… are we going to feel disappointed when @beschizza finally opens this thing. I sort of feel like we’ve built it up a good bit now. What if it’s empty or not full of any of the things we’ve imagined? What then?

17 Likes

don’t you want your dissertation back?

10 Likes

We can send him all manner of things in unmarked wrappers and he can seal it up for the next occupant.

26 Likes