meanwhile:

10 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

23 Likes

10 Likes

But… what if the safe contained a LIVE ELEPHANT!!!~

7 Likes

Say… what’s the waiting-period to purchase an Elephant Gun?

#askingForAFriend

7 Likes

How did that even happen? Red should definitely have died there. Also, dang, just seeing that gif brought a massive impulse to hop onto slither.io again rather than being a good productive worker.

2 Likes

If you go with a muzzleloader elephant gun, there’s no waiting period.

You probably won’t be able to find one, of course, but if you do, I’m sure it would coordinate beautifully with the antique safe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Lag. I have had that happen. Oh other snake was not where I thought it was damn it.

2 Likes

“Single-Barrel shooter sold for $14,950.
Holland & Holland sold for $258,750.
Pair of Roddas sold for $161,000.
Muzzleloader sold for $5,175.
Ammunition (10-round box) sold for $20,700.”

6 Likes

Considering the size of the safe, that’d either be a very small elephant… or whoever managed to stuff it in without killing it is due for some congratulations for pulling it off and then a PETA firing squad.

3 Likes

Maybe they were a Spark. Wouldn’t you want a Mimmoth?

2 Likes

You know, the safe might as well be empty. Which is totally fine Rob, but you should post an update saying “Hey guys it’s empty” :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Doesn’t Schroedinger’s thought-experiment say that it’s both full and empty at the same time until it’s opened?

17 Likes

I’m almost happier if the waveform doesn’t collapse.

That way I can still hope it contains seasons 1-16 of ‘Firefly’. With the DVD extras.

16 Likes

It only has up to Season 13. Season 14 isn’t out on DVD yet, and Season 15 and 16 haven’t aired yet.

6 Likes

Go free your safe.

14 Likes

I knowwww.

19 Likes

Damn. Still out of likes, @beschizza. Sorry.

1 Like