I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

2 Likes

Stars!!! Didnā€™t you see my previous post?

2 Likes

Eventually the topic generates so many posts that BBS collapses in on itself and becomes a new star that humanity will call Lucifer.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Come sit by the fire young man. Your quest is to journey among the comments of this ancient thread and find the treasure insideā€¦

7 Likes

Did you check Craigā€™slist for a safecracker?

6 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/indiana/articles/2019-03-14/police-suspected-indiana-burglar-crushed-by-900-pound-safe

MARION, IND. (AP) ā€” Police in northeastern Indiana say a suspected burglar was apparently crushed to death when a more than 900-pound (408-kilogram) antique safe fell over onto him.

The Marion Police Department says a homeowner called Tuesday to report that someone had broken into his garage. The homeowner told police a door frame had been damaged but the garage was so cluttered he couldnā€™t tell what might be missing. He found the body the next day while cleaning out the garage.

A statement from police says the antique safe had been knocked over and the suspected burglarā€™s body was found underneath. The Marion Fire Department helped lift the safe so the manā€™s body could be removed. Police say he was carrying identification, but his name wasnā€™t immediately released.

4 Likes

To be clear, I ā€œLikedā€ your post because itā€™s interesting and adds to the conversation. Iā€™m sad to read that the man was killed.

2 Likes
1 Like

13 Likes

10 Likes

Should we start a for-profit cult? I think we should. People can Venmo their entire bank accounts to us and then weā€™ll lock them in a safe so they can learn the true nature of the universe.

Easy money.

3 Likes

Poor little doggoā€¦ glued to the wall like that just for the sake of a meme picture.

3 Likes

The legends say that during the Next Awakening, the Red Freckly One will find the Sacred Safe in its ancient tomb and attempt to open it.

9 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Slowly succumbing to the eventual heat death of the universe.

4 Likes

Canā€™t come soon enough, I say.

1 Like