I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Solutions like this were actually proposed way upthread.

3 Likes

Yeah but where were the goods? Was Frauenfelder holding out?

It was full of dark spirits.

GUNS

2 Likes

i need to sleep

How do we know that Rob didnā€™t open it in June 2016, releasing Brexit, Trump and other far right horrors into the world, then stayed silent in the hope we would all forget? When we wouldnā€™t let it go he had to fake the safe being opened.

14 Likes

Robdoraā€™s safe?

13 Likes

Are we sure that Rob is from the UK and not the portal to The Hollow Earth below Antarctica?

4 Likes

Whatever was in the safe saw this

elfears2

when the door was opened.

So it either spontaneously vaporized on the spot or is still in there, cowering in the corner.

14 Likes

pNGuqEG

9 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about.

4 Likes

melty

3 Likes
6 Likes

Ah, so thatā€™s what the goonies were doing in the secret billiards room behind the bookshelf in my armory

12 Likes

Shoutout to @Backie for catching up on old posts in this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I just got here. It was a journey. It kept getting longerā€¦ then this, thanks for this comment being the welcome face at the finish line. So are we crowdfunding a new locked safe?

16 Likes

Why does it take a newbie, after 3,000+ posts, to come up with this entirely correct suggestion?

13 Likes

Iā€™m fairly sure its been suggested before, but iā€™m all for starting this all over again with a new safe :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Youā€™re probably right, but do YOU want to go back and re-read the whole thing? Yeah, I didnā€™t think so!!!

7 Likes

Also, whoā€™s going to break into @beschizzaā€™s house to hide the new safe in the back of his closet?

17 Likes

When the new safe opens, instead of a dank carpet square, it will play a recording of Sonny and Cherā€™s ā€œI Got You Babeā€.

Did that joke work okay? Iā€™ve never actually seen the movie Groundhog Day, just seen some of the memesā€¦

7 Likes