I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Your homework is to watch Groundhog Day (i’m serious). But yes the reference kind of works.

9 Likes

7c953db4a8583ad5806d61d2daacaf9c
Seriously, it’s good. You’re in for a treat.

10 Likes

Well my badly formed plan is it just gets delivered to the doorstep. Because I think that’s funnier. That is the entirety of my plan.

1 Like

Accompanied by a small plaque.

1 Like

Since we decided to revive the safe topic - how are folks protecting their special documents? I used to keep my LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE in a safe deposit box but considering a home safe.

7 Likes

Even with the spoiler filter I know exactly what that picture is.

5 Likes

Of course, that’s the same face at the edge of your vision as you go to sleep every night.

4 Likes

Every year, a few hundred customers report to the authorities that valuable items — art, memorabilia, diamonds, jewelry, rare coins, stacks of cash — have disappeared from their safe deposit boxes. Sometimes the fault lies with the customer.

That seems rather low compared to the number of boxes out there. Probably smaller than the number of burglars who walk off with unbolted fire safes.

I don’t desire perfect security, just an offsite backup of my long form birth certificate, bitcoin QR codes, and list of Neopets passwords.

1 Like

pNGuqEG

2 Likes

Get him!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be able to get to sleep tonight.

1 Like

Man no safe cracking news for a month. What is the world coming to. Oh, that’s right. All of the best criminals are in DC these days.

8 Likes

Don’t you mean the worst?

1 Like

4 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

EDIT: If I’d been paying more attention I’d’ve made this a reply to @Bill_Sudbrink:

11 Likes

tenor

9 Likes
6 Likes

An English Dictionary? Might as well hide it in the Yellow Pages.

1 Like