I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

At this point, you could crowdfund it.

15 Likes

Ooooh yeahā€¦

Maybe you could sell shares to get a ā€œpiece of da actionā€

8 Likes

Iā€™m in for one. Not sure what Iā€™d do with a 1/50th part of a dimensional portal to a realm of pain and horror though.

28 Likes

Timeshare? Get in early, get the first weekend in August?

17 Likes

Good idea. Go somewhere nice and warm for the winter. A fortnight in an Australian February is pretty close to the banefires of the damned anyway, just a touch more humid.

8 Likes

Time to build an Arduino safecracking botā€¦

6 Likes

Or rent the room out as an ā€œescape roomā€ adventure - tell people the key to the exit is in the safeā€¦

9 Likes

Well holiday?

Party like itā€™s 1993

5 Likes

There have been 570 posts (so far) on this thread, with over 150 distinct posters. With this post Iā€™m up to 13. Iā€™d gladly give Rob (13/570)*$400 as a contribution to the job.

13 Likes

So 9.12 dollars.

5 Likes

will donate for lulz, damn you safe, you better deliver.

6 Likes

You say Daredevil DIY Maneuver, I say, ā€œGee, that looks fun.ā€

Fortunately for my health, I have too many other things on my ā€œGee, that looks fun.ā€ List to get around to this particular emergency room visit.

5 Likes

To get the best return, youā€™ll need to cajole more people to increase the total post count, while keeping yours static.

Tricky.

4 Likes

And, while youā€™re at it, convince them to pony up. Because there are always going to be people who post but not pay.

3 Likes

If I wanted to take a 90s themed holiday in a place that was as hot as Beelzebubā€™s armpit and full of violent semi-human creatures that attack on sight, then Iā€™d just go to Perth.

j/k WA people. j/k.

4 Likes

Narrow that down a bit please scotland, portugal, australia?

3 Likes

Perth in WA.

3 Likes

How much extra to keep quiet about whatā€™s actually in the safe?

11 Likes

I just know that opening that safe is just a matter of trying the combination trick ]:

3 Likes

The US electionā€™s coming up! Advertise in the right spots and you can sell to both sides:

• Donā€™t suffer under the Hell of Liberal Fascist One-Worldism a Clinton victory will usher in - buy now and you can secure your escape into a realm of classic pain and horror from simpler, more honest times!
  • Prepare now for a Trump victory! Escape the crushing rule of mindless right-wing morons by fleeing into another realm. Honestly, can it be worse than here?

Throw in a bit of ad copy about global warming, and Iā€™ll consider it myself.

12 Likes