I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

You should sell this as a movie script :smiley:

8 Likes

Needs to have Steve Buscemi in it…and maybe the generator gets swapped for a safe that can’t be opened…

12 Likes

10 Likes

Great way to circle this back to the thread. Ace idea lol.

2 Likes

I wonder if Steve Buscemi can play a redhead?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the move from Hell has already been done;

7 Likes

Ask before putting ketchup on it’s hotdog?

3 Likes

No true Scotsman would ever put ketchup on an asbestos dog!

5 Likes

Now that the safe is out from behind the wall, I understand Chaotic Neutral Elves use a little different method of opening closed objects:

16 Likes

Look at this, I go away for a view days for a death in the family, and shit happens with @beschizza’s safe! I should have relatives die more often… maybe it would finally get opened!

26 Likes

How could I possibly like this comment?

(welcome back, tho…)

19 Likes

With gusto? My family grieves through inappropriate humor.

32 Likes

She could be related to Trump.

10 Likes

Want to come join my family and be in the receiving line next time we have a funeral? I think we just had an opening come up! You’d fit right in! Do you know the words to the Lumberjack song? Do you like to drink? Can you deal with catholic calisthenics? Do you cry at bagpipes? If so, you’re in!

28 Likes

Does a drunken lumberjack wear high heels while misquoting St. Francis of Assisi?

One way or another, everyone does.

30 Likes

Hello, cousin Actionabe! :wink:

13 Likes

Well, now that it’s out, finally Rob has a comically heavy safe he can dangle overhead from a pulley and “accidentally” drop on passersby.

20 Likes

What about transplants?

2 Likes

@beschizza: While testing out the dangling of safe, please check the bottom for proto-post-it note or other marking that might be a combination.

I’ve got my grandparent’s safe as end-table, and that’s how I supplement my failing memory. I know what’s in my safe, but every once in a while I find it comforting to check again.

8 Likes

Well, you’re doing better than a person in my immediate family who shall not be named, who put the combination inside the fire safe.

18 Likes