I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Doesn’t that happen automatically now?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UG9HB1Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484438526&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=safe&dpPl=1&dpID=41mFZ7-JjfL&ref=plSrch

Edit : yep.

9 Likes

One time in a land, far away there lived a blogger named Rob…

9 Likes

Hmm…

https://www.amazon.com/BlueFire-Android-Endoscope-Phones-Function/dp/B013HZCYXK/

Different affiliate. The auto affiliate link account is I see is “boing05-20” (a group account?) but Rob’s camera link is a shortened link that resolves to “bngbng-20”. Seems like a manual add since Rob had to request the shortened link rather than just copy the URL out of his browser.

4 Likes

OH God! Welp, at least now Cameo’s Word Up is out of my head…

6 Likes

OMG! What if we’re what’s in the safe!? And by opening the safe, you destroy the world?!?

WHAT THEN, ROB!?!?

18 Likes

20 Likes

Out of your head. Thanks a lot Mindy…

11 Likes

Already passed it on to my spouse… it was lodged in mine for a couple of days…

6 Likes

…And into mine. But I’m okay with that, since it thereby displaced “Gangnam Style.”

6 Likes

Lemme help y’all - you can have the earworm that’s been stuck in my head for a week!

7 Likes

My kids had that drilled into my head last week. I am only slightly happy to report that it was dislodged by this little masterpiece:

Parenthood is a cheery slice of hell, innit?

7 Likes

What if, 13.7 billion years and one week ago, a group of lifeforms sat around a mysterious container, chanting “No more delay, Azzihcseb, summon the Knowledgeable Entity and get it open!”

16 Likes

If Geraldo is busy maybe Gerardo is looking for work and can provide color commentary.

1 Like

did I ever tell you about how me and Beschizza sang in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois?

21 Likes

Deep attention to detail, sending someone to play “Beschizza” in a barbershop quartet - the sign of a really seriously committed setup for a long con. :smiley:

(Video, post video :grin: )

13 Likes

I don’t think Mr. Soze and Mr. Kobayashi would appreciate that.

13 Likes

THOU HAST BEEN LISTENING 

Music video featuring Lavar Burton. Which quite honestly makes it one of the best music videos of all time.

7 Likes

As a shady detective, no less.

Also, this’ll knock out any song stuck in anyone’s head at that moment:

6 Likes

Great he can use his visor to see inside the safe.

8 Likes