I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

THEE STREAMS ARE (CON|DI)VERGING THOU HAST B33N W4RN3D 

14 Likes

The Tasmanian devil is in the Tasmanian details.

15 Likes

Looks like we have one more week of quality snarking left guys. Time to go into…

18 Likes

Actually that was my guess for what’s in the safe.

18 Likes

30 Likes

“FINALLY, AFTER THREE THOUSAND YEARS, I AM FR… oh, just a scoping hole? I see. Alright then. Back to your marks, everyone! sorry, my bad, sorry…”

29 Likes

Is Geraldo on the scene?

8 Likes

17 Likes

I’m just glad the cows are safe till next week. From what I hear they’ve been through a lot. What with all the thefts, miraculous translocations, mysterious afflictions, falls into mysterious holes, manslaughter of farmers wives due to mysticly poisoned milk and what have.

And I don’t really have the time to go a questing in the weird places to bless/cure/find them right now.

I actually intend to make use of the safe, since a bunch of crazy people paid for the damned thing to be opened! So I might know if it’s empty before it’s opened, but it will still get opened.

And really, y’all deserve a proper Geraldo moment on the small screen after all this. I actually just got a decent video camera (Sony a6500) with this among other things in mind.

37 Likes

A pricey mirrorless APS-C camera with in body stabilization that is surprisingly $400 more affordable for some reason. :smiley:

Edit: Doh, and that link to Amazon is an affiliate link! Well, I guess you gotta pay for the lenses somehow…

Just in case people are suspicious of the POV shot looking out from inside the safe as the door is opened “for the first time” :wink:

13 Likes

Don’t forget the lens!

(the link says “body only”)

6 Likes

I’m waiting for suspiciously shaky Blair Witch Project-style footage lit with a flashlight.

10 Likes

And a microphone. I don’t need audio, only a narrator standing around hyping it up like Geraldo.

4 Likes

Well, Geraldo is probably available…

10 Likes

Alternate theory: The discount “security technician” Rob hired needs a week to Google “how to open a safe” and watch tutorials on YouTube.

27 Likes

Man, you are a Skeptic, ain’t ya?

15 Likes

Kinda hard not to be in this thread :smiley:

18 Likes

Holy shit, this is one LONG con just to post an affiliate camera link. That’s dedication to the craft, right there!

32 Likes

It’s even more amazing when you learn that “Rob Beschizza” is a fictional character created years ago, just for this one thread.

23 Likes