I found the best rug tape

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/10/i-found-the-best-rug-gripper-t.html

4 Likes

Will it hold dank carpet to the bottom of a safe?

15 Likes

Not for 93 years!

8 Likes

13 Likes

Hmmm. I think this may work with my current couch cushion, i hope at least. It’s a cheap IKEA couch, and when you lean back it causes the part you’re sitting on to slowly slide forward under you. Eventually it ends up half hanging out, it’s a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

Sounds to be a literal one.

1 Like

It is, i hate the couch but my space is limited and i’d rather not deal with having to replace it since it’s relatively new. I’ve considered putting an anti-slip thing under it so i may give this tape a try.

Edit: Bought a roll, will report on success or failure. If it doesn’t work i expect compensation by @beschizza in the form of dank carpet.

2 Likes

Tape? You haven’t truly experienced carpet until you’ve held it down with vinyl.

6 Likes

Home taping is killing rugmaking.

13 Likes

Did someone mention vinyl???

5 Likes

Hairpiece tape! I always thought Top Stick was called that because performers use it to keep strapless tops from falling off on stage. (Which is how I learned about it.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.