I just wanted to maintain my bicycle

I couldn’t be content with just the brief preview of the synopsis, so I clicked the amazon link - I needed to know why Lurso’s friends were growing concerned

and now I’m growing concerned about what amazon is going to suggest for me the next time I show up there. I’m going to spend weeks searching for boring stuff before Chuck Tingle erotica works its way out of my shopping profile

4 Likes

Embrace the Tingle

Also i must be particularly boring because i’ve looked up Chuck Tingle, sex toys, and other stuff in the past for lulz and i consistently get normal product suggestions. I also think you can go into your Amazon browsing/product history and manually delete stuff off it.

Edit: Here you go

4 Likes

Olive oil works just fine… I hear… from people.

2 Likes

Cleared history or not, Zuckerberg sees all…

3 Likes

Hmmm. I don’t get that recommendation and I don’t like the inference the algorithm is making that I don’t want that recommendation.

2 Likes

*just replace the cat butt with another asshole (aka: Zuck)

6 Likes

Well, guvnor, do you “maintain your Bicycle”?
Wink wink, nudge nudge,
images
Say no more, eh?

9 Likes

Okay, I just checked out that Amazon/Chuck Tingle link, and I too, chose to ‘Read More’. As a straight female, I am OFFENDED! Look at all those hubba-hubba hunks on the front covers! This is why I don’t read girly romance novels - they never have pictures of guys like THAT!

I’m gonna bookmark that Amazon page for later…

1 Like

IMHO the proper use is for sledding

2 Likes

When i worked retail years ago someone abandoned in the parking lot a cart chock full of romance novel paperbacks (i mean this in the real sense of being completely full of romance books). We brought the cart in and got a kick out of them, the best of the bunch was this one

I forget what the blurb in the back was but had something to do with a magical cowboy strolling into town

2 Likes

My favorite:

6 Likes

Lol that’s really something.

From the cart full of books i did take pics of two others but i never did get around to reading the back on those.

3 Likes

Because

6 Likes

This all depends on what your normal is.

1 Like

Pretty standard suggestions:

Games, books, home stuff (seeing an insta pot and a hand vacuum, various bedding related items), etc.

I would not mind seeing more outrageous or weird suggestions

and look at this commercial of theirs… LMAO

1 Like

Ohoho, that’s Whitney Moore! Formerly from Sourcefed, though more known for being in the craptastic B-movie Birdemic. She also has her own youtube channel where she talks about metal :slight_smile: She’s pretty rad and this commercial seems like the kind of shit she would do.

2 Likes

Huh, you’d think those two things would be more at odds.

1 Like

amazon thinks I crossdress, ever since I bought the damn kilt.

2 Likes