Sick of cold lube from a tube? Consider a hot lube autodispenser!

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/28/sick-of-cold-lube-from-a-tube.html

2 Likes

I’ll wait until it’s on the BoingBoing store … to mock it.

21 Likes

Is there a bigger version? I have a lot of area.

20 Likes

I definitely need a larger version to accommodate my lube supply.

21 Likes

I like how the negative space perfectly conforms to the profile of an extremely swollen foot or duck face.

6 Likes

The the comments section of the “flushable wipes” post has me thinking one could/should invent a lube bidet…

14 Likes

The Flushable Wipes was the name of my Ska band. I was the brass section. We weren’t a very big ska band.

22 Likes

We know someone who was working on one of these… but hers was going to be smart-phone enabled.

3 Likes

I assume the lube comes in DRMed pods?

7 Likes

Funny you should mention flushable wipes, because my first thought was that a diaper wipe warmer would be a much cheaper option:

10 Likes

Is the temperature adjustable? Can it be made, say, scalding?

8 Likes

need one with butter for toast and popcorn - and one with hot chocolate syrup for over ice cream - or, yeah, either of those on your bits, go on

11 Likes

came here for the 50 gallon drum of lube reference. i am not disappointed.

18 Likes

for who knows what.

Oh, I think you know.

11 Likes

#hot lube autodispenser

19 Likes

Almost but this still counts!

My new band name.

Yay!

13 Likes

Ahh ha ha! (Perfect)

3 Likes

Just when you think you’ve seen the most unnecessary products for people to needlessly waste money on, they come up with shit like this.

Never mind that the idea of ‘hot’ combined with “lubricant” sounds like an embarrassing accident just waiting to happen.

O_o

12 Likes

Cold lube is not my biggest complaint. No.

8 Likes

Now that I checked their 510k, I do…

Indications for Use: The Pulse™ H2Oh! personal lubricant is intended for vaginal and/or penile application to moisturize and lubricate, enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity, and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. This personal lubricant is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms. This product is not compatible with polyurethane condoms
1 Like