I liked it then... but now not so much

5 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with baking powder?

12 Likes

See that stuff is legit. Weā€™re regularly tasked with smuggling the dirty rice to family in Europe. They donā€™t sell Zataranā€™s anything in Ireland.

4 Likes

TOP GUN. I liked it in the 80s.

7 Likes

I tried to watch an episode recently. It has aged badly :frowning:

4 Likes

Do you listen to The Now Show?

Wasnā€™t Rob Newman doing some stuff with Mark Thomas for a while?

Yep, I loved just about all of those canned abominationsā€¦ spaghetti-oā€™s, ravioli, whatever was currently saturating the Saturday morning cartoon adsā€¦

The one thing that I didnā€™t like then, but grew to like when I was much older was mac-n-cheese.

5 Likes

*lolz

Apt description.

Nowadays, I canā€™t tolerate anything thatā€™s overly processed; due to an excess when I was a kid.

And I like mac & cheese too, but only the homemade baked kind.

4 Likes

1 Like

yes, I know.

1 Like

I loved the matchox cars my neighbor had more than my lego bricks. I was so stupid.

10 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad; Iā€™m in the same boat.

There are lots of movies that I used to really like that just donā€™t hold up now:

4 Likes

Many a Saturday morning wasted wishing I could swim like Aquaman, fly like Superman, and look like Wonder Woman. As far as Batman, meh.

12 Likes

What, no Wonder Twins?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s when it jumped the shark.

8 Likes

Almost anytime they start adding new characters to any long established show, you know that the end is near.

3 Likes

I used to like them as a kid. Then I learned that they kill people for no reason, in cold blood, and all they get is paid vacation.

Fuckem.

16 Likes

cable. knit. sweaters. amirite?

12 Likes

Oh no, what a personal disasterā€¦

Milky milky.